- Europe and International + 33 1 81 69 16 01
- USA and Canada +1 617 682 3624
iPS Engineering Hub™
From donor samples to engineered iPS cell lines in 6 months!
The iPS Engineering Hub™ Service provides you with customized iPS cell lines engineered by taking advantage of our TALEN™ technology.
- One stop from donor samples to engineered iPS cell lines
- Access to our TALEN™ technology for drug discovery and screening
- World leading expertise in stem cells and genome engineering
- Cost effective
- Step 1: Donated somatic cells are reprogrammed the classical way, by means of co-expressing 4 factors (Oct-4, SOX2, c-Myc and Klf-4) by non-integrating techniques.
- Step 2: The iPS cell engineering part is based on standard TALEN™ projects - gene knock-out, gene modification (such as gene tagging, promoter swap or nucleotide substitution) - adapted and brought to perfection with respect to stem cell biology requirements.
You can choose among different service quality levels:
- Silver service: Cells are tested for morphology, growth rate, pluripotency markers, and confirmation of gene modification and absence of mycoplasma. Cells are provided cryopreserved in up to 10 vials.
- Gold service: Cells are provided as in the Silver service option but with additional characterization such as identity, karyotype, presence of reprogramming vectors and sterility. Cells are provided cryopreserved in up to 25 vials.
- Platinum service: Cells are provided as in the gold service option but with additional in vitro differentiation characterization. Cells are provided cryopreserved in up to 50 vials.
We can also engineer iPS cells supplied by the customer or use in-house derived iPS cells for engineering projects.