An ideal candidate, is an immunologist with a strong interest in genomic editing and an in-depth knowledge of the biology of immune system. Candidate should be highly self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-moving, goal-oriented environment.
We are seeking a highly creative and motivated individual to join us as a project leader. The successful candidate will work as part of the Cellectis research team and contribute to novel and differentiated therapeutic approaches in immuno-oncology. Candidates must be independent to perform experiments with a strong focus on problem solving, organize and analyze results, communicate and present findings in team meetings.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- PhD in Immunology, Cell Biology or relevant scientific discipline. Candidates with 3+ years of postdoctoral research experience in immunology/immuno-oncology, are preferred.
- Strong background in human T-cell biology and T-cell based assays
- Hands-on experience with other immunology assays (cell isolation, multicolor flow cytometry, immune cell profiling, cytokine profiling assay)
- Proficiency in mouse handling and experimental techniques.
- Extremely rigorous experimental design and execution. Adaptability to multiple scientific specialties such as nanotechnologies/protein engineering/gene editing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work efficiently and productively in a highly dynamic, scientifically rigorous, and fast-paced environment
- Track record of successful internal and external scientific collaborations
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills