We are seeking a highly motivated scientist to join the Early Discovery team as a Postdoctoral Fellow. The candidate will develop innovative therapeutic approaches for adoptive immunotherapy. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic immunologist with strong interest in gene editing and excellent skills in T-cell biology. He/she will have an outstanding track record and excellent communication skills. We are looking for self-driven and dynamic candidates that thrive being part of a team and can efficiently work as individuals. The successful candidate will be part a fast-moving, goal-oriented environment aiming to make a change in immunotherapy.
The successful candidate will:
- Work as part of the research team at Cellectis to develop next generation CAR T-cell therapies
- Contribute both intellectually and experimentally to internal projects from inception through preclinical clinical development
- Independently design, analyze and execute in vitro and in vivo experiments
- Communicate results clearly and concisely at internal and external meetings to contribute to daily advancement and strategic decisions
- Interact with colleagues from other departments
- Create innovative cell engineering solutions to develop the company’s intellectual property
- Keep accurate record of experiments and results
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Ph.D. in immunology with strong background in human T-cell biology and T-cell technologies.
- Hands-on experience and troubleshooting proficiency with immunology assays including immune cell isolation, intracellular flow cytometry staining, multicolor flow cytometry, immune cell profiling, cytokine profiling assay by ELISA
- Experience in molecular biology, primary cell culture and mouse in vivo experimentation
- Experience with gene editing is a plus
- Candidate must have an excellent track of scientific publications and accomplishments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment and able to multi-task and adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Be a team player and efficiently work as an individual
How to apply
Applicants should submit their CV, a description of their research experience and interest through http://www.cellectis.com/en/careers/current-vacancies/postdoctoral-fellow-immuno-oncology/
For additional information candidates can contact us on CLI_PDI_2018email@example.com
Cellectis, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all to apply including those that may require sponsorship.